Sports Forms and Information
Both Plymouth Whitemarsh High School and Colonial Middle School are using Big Teams Student Central for parents/guardians to complete and upload all PIAA paperwork.
All students must have a physical dated on or after 6/1/23 to participate in the 2023-2024 school year.
Accounts have been created for students in Student Central using their school Gmail account. Parents/guardians will need to follow the instructions below to create and link their account with their student's account. Once accounts are created/linked and paperwork is completed, uploaded, and approved, coaches will be able to see athletes trying out for their sport.
For PWHS students: The deadline for submission on Student Central and to complete baselines with the guarantee they will be reviewed before the start of the winter season is November 9, 2023.
Completing and Uploading PIAA Paperwork
- Already have accounts? Click here for the login link on Big Teams Student Central.
- Click here for the Getting Started Guide.
- Click here for the Parent/Guardian Student Central account set up instructions (print).
- Click here for the Parent/Guardian Student Central account set up instructions (YouTube video).
- Click here for the printable physical form to be completed by a physician.
- Click here for the CDC-Heads Up Fact Sheet for Parents on Concussion
- Click here for the CDC-Heads Up Fact Sheet for High School Athletes on Concussion
- Click here for the CDC-Heads Up Fact Sheet for Middle School Athletes on Concussion
- Click here for the CDC Facts on Concussion and Brain Injury
Hydration and Wellness
- Click here for Dehydration & Heat Illness Symptoms
- Click here for Hydration Tips
- Click here for Nutrition Facts and Tips for Athletes